Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Happenings and Nursery Pics











I added a few of my favorite pics this November - I also will post pics of Tamra and Emma's room. I am being induced a week from today, so Emma Vivian will be here in one more week. (for those of you who didn't know her name). We just finished her room, and I LOVE it! It is so girly and cute. I have never had a room for the baby and it was fun to decorate. Wish me luck next Monday. Even though I have been through this before - it is always scary! The two things that give me the most comfort when having a baby is my husband there and the blessing he gives me before we get to the hospital. It really does calm my fears and gives me added strength. I can't believe it is already time! We are excited to have her here and the kids are constantly praying for her and me. What is there to fear with such faith?


The cowboy pictures are of a Primary activity we had. They went with their favorite "DUDE" (Daddy) and had games, line dancing, and hot dogs. They had fun. I wasn't really suppose to be there, but who would take pictures? :)

1 comment:

the chowdhury family said...

Girly !!!! I love it! :) I really miss your family by the way....Did Lauren all the sudden become a grownup?! And Rachel?!! They are so beautiful!!!
Our family will pray for you as well. We love you!!!!!

Kami