These are some cute pictures of Emma. She is SOO CUTE! Lauren and Rachel got cameras for Christmas so I have 3 times the amount of pictures of Emma. She is their most popular subject. :) I know . . . I need to remember that I have other kids to photograph. :) I will try to put some of them later.
Friday, January 2, 2009
Red and White Are My Colors
These are some cute pictures of Emma. She is SOO CUTE! Lauren and Rachel got cameras for Christmas so I have 3 times the amount of pictures of Emma. She is their most popular subject. :) I know . . . I need to remember that I have other kids to photograph. :) I will try to put some of them later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Patrice,
She is so darn cute!!
Just got your letter and picture today. Sierra says hi to your girls!!
We miss you guys.
Post a Comment