This was Rachel's first recital, and Lauren's second (if you count her ballet in Kindergarten). It was quite the experience and we almost dropped out a few times, but I'm glad they stuck through it and got to experience the world of dance and performance. Rachel really loved it and Lauren not so much. The recital itself was LONG and we were there from 6pm to 9:45pm. We also had practices every night for 7 days. CRAZY! Anyway, let's just say that I learned a few things too. :) I have to admit it WAS interesting to watch the dances and see what they teach in the other classes and to see a few cousins out there performing. They all did really good. We will see what Rachel can talk me into next year. :) Oh, and notice the sunburn. Rachel swam for 3 hours that day with no sunscreen (I did NOT know that). She is paying for it now poor thing!
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment