Sunday, May 25, 2008
I'm Pregnant!
It doesn't seem like news, but I forget that some people may not know. I am twelve weeks as of May 23, and I got a long way to go. I am due Dec. 5th. (three days before my sister Ashna). I am excited to be pregnant with her. It helps to go through this with somebody, and to get a cousin your baby's age too! I heard the heartbeat last Monday and it sure does validate that something really is in there. Not that I didn't realize it. This pregnancy has been different than the others. First of all, I was feeling yuck almost all day - never throwing up, but feeling gross and tired all day. I know I can't complain too much. I know many others who were sick ALL day and throwing up all the time. All I can say is that I feel for them, because I can't imagine doing any less than I did the last few months. I felt like a bum. Also, I look 15-16 weeks pregnant already. My stomach knew just what direction to go in - OUT! I don't fit in any of my clothes and it is a little depressing thinking, "how much bigger am I going to get?" (and no it doesn't help to tell me "but this is your 6th baby" - Why should that mean I have permission to get even bigger? I know I don't want that! :) I know it is all worth it and I just need to tell myself, "you are pregnant - not fat!" If I can just get that in my brain I will do fine! I am working on it. Some days are better than others. Pregnancy is really not much fun, but thinking about the new little spirit coming into our family helps on those rough days when I think "now why did I do this?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You look great!! Congratulations again. I love the pictures on your blog, beautiful family!:)
Patrice, You are SO cute!! I'm so happy that we're pregnant together. I wouldn't want it any other way. PS. I already made some signs for Chad and me. The one for me is " You're not FAT. You're pregnant." Chad's is "Your wife isn't an emotional wreck. She's pregnant" Having it posted on the fridge is a nice touch. I might need one in my bathroom, though. Haha. Chad and I want to visit soon. We miss y'all.
YAY! I LOVE seeing how your kids are growing up--Joseph is the best looking boy on the planet, and Lauren looks like she's totally a cute pre-teen that curls her hair and is into styling now! Caroline is still in the "I don't care, please don't ever make me wash or brush it" phase. Which is easy. I can't believe how big your Tamra is! CONGRATULATIONS on your new addition! due on Vicky's b-day. She's pretty happy about that one.
Anyways, thanks for including me on your blog, I miss ya'll like crazy. OH, and I of course had to check out Ashna's blog, SO happy for her that she's finally found someone worth of her beauty and talents! Looks like she's over the moon happy.
Post a Comment