Friday, June 20, 2008

CHUCK E CHEESE'S Where a Kid can be a Kid












We went to Chuck E. Cheese's today. Daniel never wants to go, so I decided I would be brave and take all the kids plus one (Krista). We actually had a great time. We had pizza, saw a show, played games and got cheap ticket prizes. Joseph is wearing one of those wonderful prizes with the picture of him and Chuck E. Cheese. :) The videos are pretty funny. I didn't get the cutest part of Tamra dancing in front of the camera, but her face was priceless. She really felt beautiful and special. The other video is of Joseph playing a game that gave lots of tickets. He is so animated and excited about everything. Today was a good day with my kids. I usually don't go out much with all of them for the obvious reason -- TOO STRESSFUL! Sometimes in public it just isn't worth trying to get them to behave like you think or other people think that they should (like in a restaurant or at a store), but here you could let them be what they are --- KIDS! It was also friendly to all ages. That is hard to find with my age range (2 - 12) I also didn't stress too much wondering where the kids were because there is only one way in and out and it is guarded by a worker who checks the stamp on your hand to make sure you leave with the right person. You should have seen Adam. He was in heaven! He didn't care about the tickets, he was there to PLAY. I think he played every game in that place. He was the first to start and the last to finish. He was so intense on every game, I think one of the pictures captures that. I love my kids and being a mom. Sometimes it is really fun! I need to remember these times during the not so fun times. :) (like when I came home, put Tamra down for a nap and she woke up with 102 fever - gotta love it ).


No comments: