My sister Tamra, her husband Paul and her three kids got to spend time with us July 1-5th. We loved having them in our home and allowing our children to play and get to know each other better. She lives in Boise Idaho and we don't get to see her too often, so it was fun and we can't wait until they come back. Love you Tamra! You are an awesome person and mother. We can't forget Uncle Paul - he is a perfect compliment to Tamra and he wins the best helper award of the week. My house stayed pretty clean thanks to him and Tamra constantly helping me in everything! We made some great memories! One of the most memorable unfortunately may be the live copperhead we found in the middle of the hallway. Daniel killed it quickly, but talk about FREAKING US OUT! How did it get in? Are there anymore? That night I needed to pee in the middle of the night (pregnancy you know) - and I just decided to hold it until 6am when I had some sunlight to light the pathway to the toilet. Daniel laughed at me, but I admit - I am a wimp! There are downsides to living in the country - but I think the positives outweigh the negatives. We still love the country!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Please don't change a thing about yourself while we are in NY. When we come down we want to play like that...the TEXAN way.
Post a Comment