Sunday, July 13, 2008

Can you say, "SPOILED ROTTEN?"





As I was preparing next week's lesson for church - my kids found something to do -- spoil Tamra. I saw Joseph guarding a door with a broom and asked what was going on. He said, do you want to see Princess Tamra? I said, "yes". He said, "OK, but you have to knock." The video was too big to put on this blog, but I took a few pictures. The top picture is her "princess" carriage. She was in heaven and I think she really believes she IS a princess. :) Lauren had made this "princess" room, but later Rachel made another one in Tamra's room. She kept going back and forth from room to room feeling super special. I guess the kids won't mind another girl after all - just one more "princess" to spoil and love. Something funny - I asked Adam what we should name the new baby girl and he said after thinking for a few seconds, "princess baby". I think she will fit right in. :) In the meantime, We love you Princess Tamra!

3 comments:

the chowdhury family said...

Tamra....you ARE a Princess. Don't ever forget that! I love you!!!

-Aunt Kami

Chadna said...

I LOVE it!!! I hope my girl turns into a printhess!! :) She's growing up so fast.

Madison said...

AWWW... Tamra is super cute. How can you not spoil her?