We went to Galveston the last week in June with Daniel's side of the family. The kids had a blast playing on the beach, boogie boarding, going to the Aquarium at Moody Gardens, and hanging out with cousins. Something funny Adam said after the first day of beach and fun, "Mom, when are we going home?" I said, "Adam, we get to spend the night and go back to the beach tomorrow (with a happy and excited smile on my face). He said, "but I already went to the beach!" (with a sad, tired, "I want to go home" look on his face). I think I have a future homebody like me. :) He did have fun everytime we went, but he always wanted to go home afterwards. Mom and Dad got worn out quick and after three days we were DONE! I am glad the kids had fun, but I tend to stress out too much watching my kids in the ocean. You are watching and yelling at them to not get too far out, but they cannot hear you over the waves and wind. I even developed a fever blister (stress activated I'm sure :) ) Anyway, it is always nice to come home! We loved seeing Mimi and Bic (Gma and Gpa) and all of our aunts, uncles and cousins. Thanks for all the memories Harris'!
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment