Thursday, July 10, 2008

It's a GIRL!


We just found out that we will be having another little girl. We had two girls, then two boys, and then Tamra, so I guess we couldn't break the pattern. It works perfectly with rooms. I can have two girl rooms and one boy room in the house. We are really excited. Daniel and Joseph were hoping for a boy to even it up, but we are happy to have ANY healthy baby. We have a few names we are thinking about - but no name for sure. I will let you know. I'm so excited that she will have Ashna's little girl as her girl cousin, and Donny's little boy as her boy cousin. Kami will find out what she is having in a few more weeks. What a wonderful thing! :) This picture is her profile. Can you make out her forehead, nose and mouth? I would show you the "GIRL" shot, but I thought that was too "private" :) Just take my word for it.

4 comments:

the chowdhury family said...

I already love her and I know she wanted me as her FAVORITE Aunt.....I don't have to prove that either....trust me.

Laurie Huish said...

Patrice Congratulations! Just found your blog Through Ashna's.

Lauren Harris said...

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Chelle said...

Congratulations Patrice! This baby is going to be so blessed to be part of your amazing family. We're always grateful when our new babies have cousins close to their age as well.
-Rachelle